Your membership in the M.H.S.H.C.A. allows you to:
- Nominate your players for an "Academic Scholarship Award" sponsored by the M.H.S.H.C.A. (One $500.00 Scholarship is given in each division).
- Have your team eligible for state ranking.
- Nominate your players for the all-state teams or all-state honorable mention.
- Nominate your players and team for all-state academic awards. (any player with at least a 3.5 GPA is eligible for individual and 3.0 GPA team average for team awards).
- Vote for the all-state teams.
- Access a directory of association members.
- Receive information and updates about the MHSHCA and MHSAA.
- Nominate your players to participate in the Michigan High School Hockey Excellence Program.
- Attend the Annual MHSHCA Coaches Clinic and Golf Outing (*If applicable)
All you have to do to join is:
Please Note: Registration is now done electronically. No registration form is to be filled out and mailed back. Team registration is $100/team and should be paid through the coaches association website on the front page mhshca.com